Electric scooter is a quick, eco-friendly and convenient transportation method for scooting around the country clubs, city, camp grounds and much more.
- Innovative Honeycomb Tires – Resilient & Puncture-proof
- Rear Double-Spring Shock Absorber
- Designed to combine power and portability that can take on any terrain.
- Features powerful motors
- Rear shock absorber. Over the rough broken ground, will be more comfortable and safer.
- 8.5-inch wheel, adapt to all kinds of pavement.
- 100KG Max Load Weight. Travel up to 25km.
- High-capacity battery system 36V 10AH lithium battery.
- Motor: 350W Brushless Motor
- Battery: 36V,10Ah
- Max Load: 100kg
- standard operating power: 350W
- max power: 500W
- Recommended Max Power: 25km/h(Max Speed)
- Mileage: 18-25km(according to user weight and driving condition)
- Rear Spring Shock Absorber
- Charging time: 5-6h
- Brakes:E- brake,rear disc brake
- Frame material: Aluminum alloy
- Folding: foldable
- Product size: 111*52*16
- G.w./N.w.: 14kg/12.5kg
- 1*User Manual
- The limitation of riding speed in Australia vary from state to state. As most of our electric products are with off-road function, the maximum speed must be higher than the limitation in local regulation. That’s similarity between our products and cars. We do not always driving at top speed but adjust speed to the environment in real time.
- We’re here to friendly reminder you that always check local road safety regulation before riding to avoid getting into trouble. However, there’s no limit for riding off road.
- Please do not violate the regulation. We do not take the responsibility for any illegal riding.
- Brake Distance 3m~5m depends on speed.
- Image shown here is indicative only. We keep improving our products. But due to the large number of products and the work volume caused by this, we can’t guarantee our ad pictures are 100% updated on time. If there is any inconsistency between the images and the actual product you receive, the actual product will govern. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Service cycle is determined by the frequency of use and the rider’s weight of the scooter rider.
There are no reviews yet.