Minimotors made a masterpiece. Sophistication on the move. As simple as that.
The Thunder 2 has arrived! The second iteration of what was widely known as the best electric scooter in the world, the Dualtron Thunder. A 72 volt, 40 amp-hour battery pack with the new LG M50T 21700 cells will get you up to 105 miles of range. Peak power of up to 10,080 watts will get you where you are going in a blink of an eye. New features include a 4th generation frame with an integrated LED kick tail, turn signals, and a horn. The legend continues with the Thunder 2 Electric Scooter!
Everyone knows about the Dualtron Thunder, the absolute best-seller of high end / high-performance electric scooters for the last couple of years.
- Motor: Up to 10,080 watts from BLDC dual hub motors
- Battery: 72 volt – 40 Ah – LG M50T cells
- Charge time: 28 hours with standard charger, 14 hours with 2 standard chargers, 6 hours with the quick charger
- Max mileage: 107 miles (mileage may vary depending on rider weight and road conditions)
- Max Speed: Up to 55+ mph (depending on rider weight, road conditions, state of charge, and ambient temperature)
- Climbing Grade: 70% or 35 degrees depending on rider weight and state of charge
- Braking System: Hydraulic brakes with ABS standard and 160mm disks
- Lighting: Stem lighting, Dual LED Headlight and new design Tail Light, Brake Light, Turn Signals, and Bottom Mood Lights
- Built-in Horn
- Max Load: 265 lbs
- Scooter Weight: 105 lbs
- Product Material: Frame and Handle are aviation grade 6082-T6 aluminium alloy, the shaft is SCM440 steel and plastic covers
- Optional Parts: Seat, Fast Charger, Damper, Light Mount
There are no reviews yet.